Our collaborator Pascale, from the Fhealing Better blog is adding color to your week with a vegan cookie recipe made with orange, cranberry and pumpkin seeds. This recipe will bring joy to your taste buds and a ray of sunshine in your kitchen!
3 tablespoons of coconut oil
1/2 cup of coconut sugar
1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1 1/2 cup Cannelle boulangerie all purpose flour
1 teaspoon of Cannelle boulangerie xanthan gum
1/2 teaspoon Cannelle Boulangerie baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
The zest of an orange
Pinch of salt
- Melt the coconut oil and mix it with the coconut sugar. with vanilla and applesauce. Put aside.
- Combine flour, salt, xanthan gum, baking powder and baking soda.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.Mix dry ingredients with liquid ingredients.
- Add the orange zest, pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries.
- Mix gently with a spoon.Form 18 to 20 small balls and place on a non-stick plate.
- Press the balls with the palm of your hand to form small patties.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until your cookies are golden brown.