Finally! A healthy meat and gluten free hotdog recipe to enjoy with no regrets all summer. Thanks to Pascale our collaborator from Fhealing Better Blog for making it possible!
This delicious recipe uses our Cannelle Boulangerie HOT DOG BUNS
Preparation time: 20-25 minutes
Makes: 4 hot dogs
- 4 Cannelle Boulangerie hot dog buns
- 1 block of gluten free Sriracha tofu
- 2 avocados
- 1 tablespoon of flaked onion
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of Sriracha Sauce
- 1 green onion stem
- Juice of a lemon
- Salt & Pepper
- Start your BBQ at a high temperature.
- Cut your block of tofu into 4 long wide strips.
- Place the tofu strips on the BBQ and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, prepare the guacamole. Crush the avocados with a fork and add lemon juice, flaked onions, garlic powder and Sriracha sauce. Mix well.
- Put the buns on the BBQ and cook until golden brown.
- When your tofu and buns are well cooked, assemble them and add the guacamole on top.
- Garnish your hotdog with thinly sliced green onions and a little more Sriracha sauce if you wish.