Here is a gluten-free savory beer batter waffles recipe from our chef Ralph. This awsome recipe uses our gluten-free egg replacer, our baking powder and all-purpose flour. These products are all available on our online store. Just click HERE ansd unleash your baking creativity at home!
- 250 gr Cannelle Boulangerie all-purpose flour
- Cannelle Boulangerie Egg Replacer (Equivalent of 3 eggs)
- 1 teaspoon Cannelle Boulangerie baking powder
- ¾ cup of gluten-free beer
- ¾ cup of milk.
- A pinch of salt
- 130 gr of sugar.
- 100 gr melted butter.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and egg substitute.
- Add beer and milk slowly while whisking.
- Add the melted butter and let it sit in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Cook in the waffle maker until the dough is golden brown.