In addition to being gluten-free and dairy-free, this raspberry and almond muffin recipe is delicious, easy and healthy! All the ingredients are available on our gluten free online shop HERE.
* It is possible to replace raspberries with the berry of your choice and to add more nuts or chocolate.
- 1 cup Cannelle Boulangerie all-purpose gluten-free flour
- A pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon Cannelle Boulangerie baking powder
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F and grease 6 large muffin cups. Put aside.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, salt and baking powder. Put aside.
- In the mixer bowl, beat the bananas with the brown sugar and add the oil, egg, egg yolk and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Stir in the dry ingredients, mix.
- When the mixture is well mixed, add raspberries and almonds. Mix and fill the muffin cups.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.