Easy, tasty and sweet! This slow cooker pudding recipe is a guaranteed success with the whole family. The fava bean flour adds a touch of smoothness to this Québec classic. All the ingredients can be found on our online shop HERE.
- 500 ml maple syrup (1 cane)
- 500 ml 35% cream
- 175 ml Cannelle Boulangerie fava bean flour
- 200 ml Cannelle Boulangerie all-purpose flour
- 10 ml Cannelle Boulangerie baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 125 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 250 ml of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 180 ml of milk
- 5 ml of vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, bring maple syrup and cream to a boil. Pour into the slow cooker.
- In a bowl, combine the flours, baking powder and salt. Put aside.
- In another bowl, cream butter with sugar with an electric mixer. Add the eggs and continue beating until the mixture is homogeneous.
- At low speed, incorporate dry ingredients alternating with milk and vanilla. Using a large spoon, divide the dough over the hot syrup.
- Place a clean cloth over the slow cooker container without touching the dough and place the lid to hold everything in place. Cook at high temperature for about 2 hours.