Pork and chorizo burger- That tasty recipe using our Cannelle Boulangerie Hamburger Buns is easy to make and will please the entire family. The garlic and Sriracha mayonnaise really adds a spicy twist to that flavorful burger recipe.
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
Makes: 4 Burgers
- 4 Cannelle Boulangerie Hamburger Buns
- 12oz lean ground pork
- 4oz fresh chorizo sausages casings removed (about 2)
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 tomato sliced
- 4-5 lettuce
Garlic and Sriracha Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic grated
- 1/2 tablespoon Sriracha
- Take the buns out of the bag to let them defrost.
- Whisk mayonnaise with garlic and Sriracha; set aside
- Combine pork, chorizo, grated onions, paprika, salt and Pepper. Shape into four patties.
- Add to grill.
- Cover and turn once until fully cooked. (10-15 minutes)
- Put the buns on the grill until golden.
- Serve with garlic and Sriracha moyonnaise, avocados, salad, tomatos and onions.