Transport yourself directly to Gaspésie with this beautiful and refreshing recipe using Cannelle boulangerie gluten-free hot dogs buns.
Total time: 20-25 minutes
Makes: 4 lobster rolls
- 4 Cannelle Boulangerie Hot-dog buns
- 1 ½ pound lobster meat
- 4 tablespoon salted butter melted
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Salt & pepper
4 corns on the cob
- Whisk the mayonnaise, the yogurt, 4 tablespoons melted butter and the lemon juice in a large bowl. Add the lobster meat and toss to coat. Put the parsley and the celery in the bowl and mix it. Season with salt and cayenne pepper.
- Wrap the cobs with foil paper and place them on the bbq for 10 min. Unwrap them and put the corn back directly on the grill for 1 min each side. Brush the corn with butter and parsley.
- Put Cannelle boulangerie hot-dog buns on the grill until golden.
- Divide the lobster salad amongst the buns.