Here is an easy gluten-free bread recipe made with our all purpose gluten free flour. This moist and tasty bread is perfect for your sandwiches and your fancy avocado toast ;). All the ingredients are available HERE!
- 1½ Cup Water or Milk
- 3-4 Tablespoons Honey or Sugar
- 2½ Teaspoons Dry Active Yeast
- 3 Cups of Cannelle Boulangerie All Purpose Flour
- 1½ Teaspoons Cannelle Boulangerie Xanthan Gum (in addition to what is already in the Flour Mix)
- 4 Teaspoons Cannelle Boulangerie Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar or Lemon Juice
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Large Eggs
- In measuring cup, measure & warm milk to around 45 degrees (not hot or cold). Stir in Honey and add Yeast last. Set-aside & let proof for approx. 10 minutes.
- Combine Dry Mix ingredients in small bowl.
- Combine Wet Mix ingredients in a bowl. Mix with mixer for just for a few seconds.
- Add in the proofed Yeast Mix and mix again for just a few seconds.
- Add the Dry Mix and beat on medium-high for approx. 3 minutes. Dough will be wet, but thick and sticky.
- If necessary, oil and flour your bread loaf pan.
- Using a spatula or a spoon, scrape the bread mixture into your prepared loaf pan and set on top of your stove to proof while the oven is preheating.
*Smooth out the loaf with spatula or wet spoon before proofing as the loaf will not smooth out itself.
- Preheat your oven to 375° Degrees Fahrenheit.
*Important: Do NOT over-proof the bread – Just let it rise approx. 20-30 minutes depending on your room temperature. Don’t let it rise above your loaf pan like regular bread or let it crest the top. The remaining rise will occur in the oven.
- Bake for approx. 35-45 minutes until the internal temperature is 210-220. If the crust is darkening too quickly, you can cover it with foil and return to baking until done.
- Carefully remove loaf from the oven. Gently turn it out onto its side onto your cooling rack. Allow to cool before attempting to cut into slices.