This shrimp burger is a fantastic change to your regular burger recipe. It is fresh, gluten free and healthy.
You can add sriracha or capers in the sauce to add a little twist.
Makes: 4 burgers
- 4 Cannelle Boulangerie Hamburger Buns
- 1 cup Cannelle Boulangerie Bread Crumbs
- 2 pounds cooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 garlic clove finely sliced
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- ¾ tablespoon fish spices
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- 1½ tablespoon lemon zest
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Place 1 1/2 pounds shrimp into food processor; add egg white, onion, fish spices and pepper.
- Pulse until there is a mix of finely minced pieces and coarsely chopped pieces. Add mixture to breadcrumbs.
- Chop remaining 1/2 pound shrimp into small pieces. Add to breadcrumb-shrimp mixture. Add 1/4 cup chopped parsley, and mix until combined.
- Shape mixture into 4 patties.
- To prepare sauce, combine mayonnaise, plain yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice and parsley.
- On a hot pan with butter, cook the patties for about 3 minutes each sides.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise sauce on each bun bottom. Top+ with shrimp burger, lettuce leaf, and tomato slice. Cover with bun tops.
Ready to serve!