Here is an easy muffin recipe you can use as a base to create different flavors. You can change the chocolate chips for nuts and the blueberries for any berries.
This delicious gluten free muffin recipe is easy to adapt.
In a hurry? Use our Atelier Origine Muffin Mix and add chocolate and blueberries to it!
Makes: 6 big muffins or 12 small
- 2 ½ cup Cannelle Boulangerie All purpose flour
- 4tsp Cannelle Boulangerie baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup + 2 table spoon coconut oil
- 1 cup pureed banana
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup gluten free chocolate chip
- ½ cup blueberries
- Grease muffin cups
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Put aside.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs and add the sugar. Beat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the oil, banana puree and milk. Beat for a minute.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to mix. Add blueberries and chocolate chips while mixing.
- Place the mixture in the muffin cups using a spoon. Leave the mixture in the molds at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes before baking.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes for small muffins and 30 to 35 for large muffins or until center is cooked.
- Wait 5 to 10 minutes before unmolding to keep moisture inside the muffins.